hello from uakci /ˈwak.ʃi/,
a programmer, composer, conlanger, conspeaker, and Perl script.
Stuff I’m involved in
Allegedly ogleworthy stuff
Currently disorganized – go explore /files/tmp to get a feeling for what I do in my free time.
Other stuff that’s hosted here
- this place (hello)
- wiki.lojban.io (a multiplicity of MediaWiki setups…)
- the samcu Discord bot (for roljbogu’e )
- the irbuswučpolwa Discord bot, providing this Ithkuil IV parser and this Ithkuil III parser
- the Viossa Minecraft server (if you speak Viossa, come and join!)
Stuff that I used to be involved in
- Toadūa – a lightweight, self-hosted collaborative dictionary, initially intended for use by the Toaq community, but still usable in a general setting (or for other conlangs)
- Nuıgūı – a serial predicate engine for Toaq, written in vomit-worthy Scheme